Kearney & Trecker Core memory, may be PDP8

E. Groenenberg quapla at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 12 00:30:17 CST 2014

Actually, this particular board (item #181565552717) is from DEC and
it looks very similar (lettering etc) to the G652/H222 combo card
I still have. My set came from a PDP-11 I believe it was from an 11/34.

Ed

--
Dit is een HTML vrije email / This is an HTML free email.
Zeg NEE tegen de 'slimme' meter.