Anyone still playing with HP 1000/2000 minis?

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Nov 3 15:55:25 CST 2014

On 2014-Nov-03, at 1:57 AM, Tim Riker wrote:

> Direct link?

This is the link to what (I) was referring to:
	http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/hp/2116/BASIC_Jan70/

> Same source? Got a link?

There is a missing attribution in the reply quoting, the reply about the source and OCRing was from Guy Sotomayor - Shiresoft <ggs at shiresoft.com>.

The BASIC being mentioned and linked above however, is a single-user interpreter, not a multi-user or time-shared system ..doesn't sound like the sys you are looking for.

8" floppies on a 2114 sounds very unusual, I've never heard of support for floppies for the 2116/15/14 procs - floppies came after the prime market life of those procs. Don't know if a later I/O floppy interface would have been backwards compatible to the early procs.