Need HVPS for old Laserjet IIp printer

Charles charlesmorris800 at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 21 16:07:03 CST 2014

Today I took the printer apart all the way down to the HVPS (the very last board in the bottom) and it looks like one LV electrolytic leaked (fishy smell, sticky stuff on board). It’s a significantly more complex board than I thought, with several transformers for generating various voltages. I would hate to put it all back together after replacing the cap and find out it still doesn’t work...Mike, sent you a PM, I would like to try your board.thanks.----------------------------I've got a IIp (no +) that's destined for the scrapper that was working last
time I tried it a few years back; if it's the same PS, no one else offers
one, and you're not in a hurry, send me a reminder off-list.

I'm in Toronto; a little closer than Brazil but probably not much cheaper,
shipping-wise ;-)