Anyone have a spare Apple IIgs power supply?

Alexandre Souza alexandre.tabajara at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:28:30 CST 2014

    Yep, I don't need its internals, I just want the shell. I'll install a
newer mini-ATX power supply, it is more secure to use and have bigger power
(my GS hardware is growing hehehe).

    I have a friend in USA who can receive the psu for me and forward it if
you like.

    Also, I'm interested in boards for my IIGS and IIe :)

    Thanks!

---
Enviado do meu Apple IIGS (pq eu sou chique)
Meu site: http://www.tabalabs.com.br
Meu blog: http://tabajara-labs.blogspot.com