Wanted - Tandy/RadioShack Prototype boards

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Dec 12 10:23:53 CST 2014

Sorry can't help with the board but if you're looking at the same 276-190
that I am priced on sale @ $21.00 with free ship to all US destinations, I
can offer a seller endorsement; I've bought VAXen and VAX parts from them
quite a few times and they ship quick & are easy to work with... they also
are good about accepting reasonable offers on items. I have no clue who
that individual is but they have a huge stash of neat stuff they are
selling off...

Best,

Sean