HP Interex & HP1000 Contributed Library

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Dec 5 15:11:23 CST 2014

A few items of note....

Someone said the CSL1000 library shows the files, but the actual FST files
aren't there.
I went to look at this, and the FST files are there, just all zipped up in a
different stop.

There is also a directory that isn't shown for some reason - "hold" and
"rtecsl" (separate from the csl1000 folder).

I strongly suspect that this was due to the fact that I wasn't sure about
copyright/ownership/legality/etc and as such I didn't really structure the
content for public viewing until I was fairly sure it was ok to do so.

I will have a look-see over the weekend and see if I can clean up the site
but the "missing" content apparently is there just not publicly listed.

While I'm ok releasing all the files, I'm not sure I should put all the
original HTML back as then I'd be hosting an identical site of the interex
organization. Don't wanna step on that landmine.