New C-64C cases...

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri Mar 20 23:40:35 CST 1970

On 3/4/2015 5:28 PM, Ryan K. Brooks wrote:
>> I would *definitely* have pounced on clear.
>>
> Ditto for clear.
we worked with an injection molding operation with clear, and there are
plenty of transparent plastics available and cheap which are used for
automotive lenses.  I hope he doesn't have to have a different material
for some reason, as if that material works it is really durable.

We had an optical device fabbed in clear, and it was very good material
as far as transparency and optical properties.