Cctalk subscription disabled

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:56:40 CDT 2022

On Wed, May 11, 2022, 4:06 PM Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Jay,
> Thanks for that, I hope its fixed,
> Dave
> G4UGM

Jay,

You may also want to look at the timing the list software uses for deciding
when to notify people they've had excessive bounces; I got this on April
*24*, fully two weeks after I stopped getting messages; a similar thing
happened on March 21, but that one was only one week late:

Your membership in the mailing list cctalk has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
10-Apr-2022.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 1 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

--
        Eric Christopherson