Recent purchase of NIC-80 computer.

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 16:25:05 CDT 2022

Hi Paul
 It may be a little slow for DSP. Its main thing was that the acquisition didn't require and processor time. It was designed before uPs. ( not counting what was used in the F16's ).
It is fun because it has a full front panel to toggle in a bootstrap. Then one can load with the serial. Mine also has a floppy drive ( something is broken right now ). I also have a Diablo 30 for it but haven't had time to play with it. The floppy was working at one time. I had to rewrite the low level code for the floppy from code I had for the diablo.
Bob has no mass storage yet. It is on his list of projects.
Dwight