Cctalk subscription disabled

Peter Coghlan cctalk at beyondthepale.ie
Wed May 11 06:00:55 CDT 2022

I recall discussion of this issue on the mailing list a number of
times in the past, often involving more heat than light.  I'd suggest
searching the mailing list archives if this were possible.  I had a
quick look just now but I was only able to find this:

http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctalk/2021-May/058836.html

I'm pretty sure I know why it's happening but I'm also pretty
sure that if I try to explain, this will result in another long
fruitless argument about it.  I'll just say that I agree that
gmail is causing it in this case and leave it at that.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.