Cctalk subscription disabled

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:22:06 CDT 2022

I used to use my ieee.org email account, but it got disabled here too.
So I created a gmail account, which occasionally gets the disabled
message. Funnily enough, they are still sending to my ieee account even
though I cannot post through it!

The ieee emails are served by google.

But I have no problems with any other incoming mail on either account.

Methinks anti-spam settings are set too high on this list.

It's good to have two accounts to get a better chance of receiving any
messages form this list!

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591