"newer" vintage computers, parts, electronics for sale $100 LARGE lot

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:13:41 CDT 2022

Correct, they are Sun servers.  I forgot they were there in the pic when I
made the listing.  I have been trying to find a home for them for months.
Not "vintage enough"

This is the classic vintage computing dilemna... all items of tech go
through their worthless phase before they again become sought after.  Few
have the vision to collect the will-be-gems, waiting instead to be told
what is "vintage".

In my case I have limits to.space.  I have set aside a few things I like
and the rest is basically up for.grabs.  To.avoid the stuff to.go to a
scrapper I have set a price to ensure someone who actually wants the items