PCI floppy controller

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Thu May 5 20:05:40 CDT 2022

On Thu, 5 May 2022, Charles Dickman via cctalk wrote:
> Where would you see those DC37 connectors for external floppies? I remember
> them, but not exactly where.
>
> I ended up getting a DPDT switch from the hardware store. A bit of ribbon
> cable, some hot glue and a couple pop-rivets and it works like a charm.

DC37 was used for the external floppy on PC/5150 and XT/5160
For the PS/2, IBM had  an adapter to bring that out.

DC37 was also used on the Canon CX-VDO laser printers.
My Cordata used DC37, and so did my JLASER and EiconScript (Postscript
and PCL) interface card,  so I had ANOTHER DC37 A/B/C/D switch for my
laser printer.