The TRS-80 Journey Continues

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 13:50:02 CDT 2022

On 5/4/22 14:35, Bill Degnan wrote:
> Bill,
> I searched for "montezuma 2.2 hard drive install" on Google:
>
> https://oldcomputers.dyndns.org/public/pub/manuals/montezuma_micro_hard_disk_support_for_cpm_2-2.pdf
>
> I have been through the process a few times, it's pretty
> straight-forward if you use these directions.

Yeah, I have that.  But it requires pieces that are not in my
distribution of MM 2.2 and attempts to find any of it on the
web have proven unsuccessful.  The one floppy image (MMRSHD,DSK)
I found (in more than one place) that is supposed to have it
seems to be corrupted.  If you know where I can find FIXCPM and
the hard drive DRIVERS I would greatly appreciate it.

bill