Webinar: Ethernet's Emergence from Xerox PARC: 1975-1980

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:09:37 CDT 2022

For years I taught my students that the Ethernet was invented at the
University of Hawaii in 1971!

OK, it was wireless, but that brings up another surprise, that wireless
ethernet came before wired :-)

cheers,

Nigel

Nigel Johnson, MSc., MIEEE, MCSE VE3ID/G4AJQ/VA3MCU
Amateur Radio, the origin of the open-source concept!
Skype:  TILBURY2591