DEC ME11-L core memory expansion unit drawings

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Thu Mar 24 20:12:18 CDT 2022

I have finally got around to scanning the print set for the DEC ME11-L memory expansion unit
and you can find it at
https://archive.org/details/dec-me-11-l-core-memory-system-engineering-drawings/

The quality is acceptable given that the office supplies shop where I (DIY) scanned them on an A3
scanner only allowed output as JPEG or PDF (undoubtedly wrapped as JPEGs inside) so I thought there
was no point degrading any more than necessary with editing the JPEGs to another format just to
re-save them. I just bundled the raw scanned pages as-is and it looks fine.

There's also some miscellaneous fragments for the M7050, M715 and M840 module drawings which came
with the ME11 set.

Steve.