Searching cctalk archives?

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Mar 22 12:07:42 CDT 2022

On 3/22/2022 9:23 AM, Tom Hunter via cctalk wrote:
> I came across a reference to a cctalk message from 9 September 2006 and
> would like to read the rest of the thread with the subject "PDP-8m Console
> Switch Problems - fixed!".
Sending you the requested month.  many titled messaages.

will send gzip.

I have back to 1999.  I don't know where the full archives are, but this
was discussed in the past.

I need to do a refresh.  I have all the gzips, and as you say, just
unzip the lot and grep or egrep.

Look in your spam folder or email me a different address if this is a
cctalk only no reply email you use.

thanks
Jim