DECmate II disk image tooling?

David Schmidt david4602 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 09:57:06 CDT 2022

Good point about the CP/M disk - actually it is read just fine with
cpmtools with this diskdef:

# PRO CP/M RX50 DZ format (Perhaps only 79 tracks should be used?)
diskdef dec_pro
  seclen 512
  tracks 80
  sectrk 10
  blocksize 2048
  maxdir 128
  skew 2
  boottrk 2
  os 2.2
end

So I'm left with figuring out how to pull files off of 12-bit OS/{2}78
disks.

- David