I can't sent to gmail either with my domains

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Wed Jun 22 16:53:18 CDT 2022

On 6/22/22 3:18 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
> gmail recently switched their security to OAuth2.  The change was
> very sudden.

I don't know how sudden it was.  I see a post on a form that indicates
that Google probably gave (at least) three months notice of the change.
The post in question is dated March 4th citing May 30th.

I also took Stephen's comment to be more related to email hygiene &
filtering (DNS / SPF / DKIM / DMARC) than about the ability for his
client to send (SMTP authentication).  The OAuth2 / App Passwords would
be related to sending (SMTP authentication), not inbound filtering (DNS
/ SPF / DKIM / DMARC).

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die