Wednesday CWT logger survey - very biased and unscientific :-)

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Fri Jun 17 14:31:38 CDT 2022

A quick look-see at the 1900Z Wed 6/15/2022 "Contestonlinescore.com" page shows 89 folks reporting their real-time score, and even identifies what kind of logger was used to report the score.

Of these 89 real-time score reporters, 86 were using N1MM+. And 3 were using DXlog.

There were 389 scores reported to 3830 for the 1900Z session, and I think we have to regard the 89 folks doing real-time score reporting as a very self-selecting subset of those using loggers that were even capable of reporting scores.

Tim N3QE