Sparcbook 3000XT

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 04:09:26 CDT 2022

Hello Jon,

I didn't realise the power adaptor wasn't in there - sorry!.  I'm pretty
certain I have it - it will come to light with more excavation in the
basement...

The battery was a number of nickel alkaline cells (size A? - can't
remember whether NiCd or NIMH) and a little PCB in a length of electric
wiring conduit!  The PCB may turn up, but the cells have long since been
recycled.

Philip.