Pdp 8 panel parts for trade

Adrian Stoness tdk.knight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:25:15 CST 2022

Anyone got any 8i switch or panel  parts they Wana trade for any of these?

Got 6 3 pin spring loaded rockers appear to test good might need some
deoxot not sure came off the 8e below

8 of the 8e m rocker paddles orange and redish orange
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eprlv8d3TmSPFJ3rCHIJTFkQOyAZesCM/view?usp=drivesdk

Some are missing the plastic pivot dimples

8m with out it's switches
The rotory it's bit weird but possibly usable. Dunno enough about them.
It's center hole is ovaled a bit might gotten bashed. Might have some
usefull bits still

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EpAag1J5r6RAR8ln_fprrdCEiOnJx5kq

I've got some other bits that might be usefull as well from the 8i to
anyone

I'm looking for 5 more rockers with or with out the 8i paddles

Or some 8i paddles I've got 5 brown and 10 white ones that I wanted to find
when I rescued my poor 8i outs the mud

Or any other parts that might be usefull