Testing H745 Regulators

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Wed Jan 26 18:10:49 CST 2022

Any chance you have a second supply you can parallel with the one you're using? Some bench supplies are dual supplies and have a parallel mode so you can benefit from both sides of the supply and they can track the same voltage. Or just put two supplies in parallel with the same voltage set on both

73 Eugene W2HX
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/w2hx-channel/videos