Tiny PDP-11/73 system for sale

Stephen Pereira stephen.m.pereira.sr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:25:32 CST 2022

I am in the process of thinning down my vintage computer holdings, to relieve some of the burden I will leave to my heirs (hopefully not too soon!).

I have a working tiny PDP-11/73 system available for sale.  I would much prefer not to have to break it down and pack it for shipping, but I will if the buyer agrees to pay for the packing and shipping costs.

- - - - -

Tiny PDP-11/73 System:

H9281-BA backplane and card cage
KDJ11-A CPU
DLV11-J 4 port SIO
MSV11-LK 256KB/128KW memory
Emulex UC07 SCSI interface

Power-on Reset board from here:
http://www.heeltoe.com/index.php?n=Pcbs.Qbus-por

SCSI-to-SD hard drive emulator with 4 drives available, RT-11 installed

MeanWell RT-125B power supply

4.5 inch AC fan

qty 4 GlitchWorks serial cables

Spare PDP-11/23 CPU saved as a backup:
KDF11-AB CPU

RT-11 Pocket Guide

RT-11 Mini-Reference Manual

- - - - -

I am asking $800.00 for the lot.  It cost me about that, probably more to acquire it piece-by-piece and assemble it into a working system.

smp
- - -
Stephen Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110