IBM 6731 Diskette Module

Don R organlists1 at sonic.net
Wed Jan 19 09:53:08 CST 2022

My curiosity is “what kind” of boot program did they use,  was it some sort of PC Dos incarnation?

There’s very little info left in IBM’s archives.

I also suppose the IBM Modularity option which plugs into the CPU board of the electronic typewriter, but that too is an educated guess on my part.

Don Resor

Sent from someone's iPhone