seeking Motorola M68MM01A2 documentation

Chris Elmquist chrise at pobox.com
Tue Jan 18 15:45:03 CST 2022

On Tuesday (01/18/2022 at 03:37PM -0600), Mike Katz wrote:
> If the software is using ROM routines then the address doesn't matter for
> the applications.  If not, you can create an abstraction layer (set of
> drivers for the ACIA, 6875 Timer and PIA) and if all of the code is written
> to the abstraction layer then all you need to do is link in the appropriate
> binary for the abstraction layer. This will work for both C and machine
> language.

Understood but I don't want to force the developer to make different code
for this machine than for the real 680.  This is an attempt to get him
something that he can use to make code for the real 680 without having
a real 680.

I have a real 680 myself but I'm not up to shipping it around, loaning
it out, etc. yet still want to help the effort.  But since I am not the
one actually doing the effort, I wanted to help by providing something
that was usable without having to change his approach.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Chris

--
Chris Elmquist