Plessy core memory

Jay Logue jay-cctalk0092 at toaster.com
Mon Jan 10 09:46:42 CST 2022

On 1/9/2022 7:59 PM, Chris Zach via cctalk wrote:
> *nod* I'll put the system aside again for awhile. But if I come across
> a DD11-C or D I'll go back to work on it.

I understand your frustration, as I've spent the better part of a year
acquiring and fixing an ME11-L and associated board sets trying to get
my short-box 11/05 up to a full compliment of memory.

Perhaps you've already considered this, but an alternative that just
makes the problem "go away" is to get yourself a Unibone.  Not period
correct (and not core, which is what motivates me), but super useful and
can emulate as much memory as you need.

--Jay