cctalk Digest, Vol 88, Issue 2

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Tue Jan 4 22:07:33 CST 2022

I mean if you want to add a transformer to it you can do anything to want
with voltages. It doesn't provide you 120V from the service transformer.

Corner grounded Delta gives you a grounded 3 phase service (safer than
ungrounded) with one less wire than high-leg delta (3 instead of 4), making
it cheaper when the wiring was the expensive part.

Patrick Finnegan