cctalk Digest, Vol 89, Issue 21

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 22 16:20:09 CST 2022

I'm sure that will work. Unfortunatly dd is a linux command.

I only have windows PC's.

simH is highly complex and needs a lot of setup. ( I know - I tried -
total nightmare)

It does not have support for the CMD CDD 220 SCSI controller and a RH-18A

I have a working 11/83 with a 2gig SCSI drive and RX50.(it passes the
diags and boots XXDP+)

None of the methods suggested so far gets me an RX50 bootable OS install
set.

Latest fail.. putR does not as claimed write disk images to a real RX50
under W95. (write protect error)

The SCSI25D costs  $150 US in the UK.

So the  simple requirement to copy an RX50 disk image (which I have) to
an RX50 remains.

Rod