Installing an operating system on an 11/83

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Mon Feb 21 21:20:20 CST 2022

There is. What's in my floppy pile here:

Micro RSX11 	4.0 9 floppies base
Micro RSTS	2.1 20 floppy disks
Ultrix 11	2.0 30 floppy disks

I think installing 30 floppy disks would be an exercise in insanity:
That would probably wear down an RX50 drive to the nubbins.

I also seem to have PRO/RDT, Pro/Fortran, Pro/Cobol, Venix 1.0, P/OS 1.7
and P/OS 2.0/Synergy. Man I have a lot of stuff here.