SGI Indigo keyboard / mouse / converter wanted

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 09:46:12 CST 2022

Hi all,

A friend of mine has just acquired an Indigo (R4k with XZ graphics option),
but of course it's the usual story and the keyboard/rodent had been lost.
In absence of the genuine items they'd still be happy with a USB converter
(at least for the time being), but it seems those are difficult to come by
at present, too.

Does anyone happen to have a surplus converter suitable for these machines,
and/or keyboard/rodent? (according to sgistuff keyboard is p/n 9500801 and
mouse p/n 9150800)

[side note: they mentioned a USB converter, but I'm pretty sure years ago
someone had implemented an adapter to PC-friendly PS/2 parts, too. I'm sure
something like would do the trick, too]

thanks,

Jules