HP 2100S Power Supply Disassembly Tips

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 01:55:03 CST 2022

No, I didn't.  I'm going to have to devote a fair amount of time to a
careful disassembly with copious notes and it's not something I can commit
to right now, so it's reassembled and back on the shelf for the time
being.  I'm used to HP gear being a bit more user-serviceable, but I guess
they did have a ton of stuff to cram into this supply and not a lot of
space to put it in.

- Josh