Anyone live in Minneapolis?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Feb 8 16:10:46 CST 2022

    > From: Steve at oldcomputers.net

    > There are some vintage tablets in Minneapolis (Eden Prarire) that would
    > like, but the seller will not ship.
    > Any help?

When dealing with eBaiters who can't/won't ship, I have had good luck with
PakMail (http://www.pakmail.com/); for a usually reasonable fee, they will go
pick something up, package it properly, and ship it.

In my experience with them, the shipping cost may not have been the absolute
lowest possible I could have secured had I been on the spot, looking around,
but.. I wasn't on the spot, looking around. And they went to the person's
house, picked the thing up, and shipped it.

	Noel