Odd board in a pdp8/e

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Thu Feb 3 20:41:47 CST 2022

> The MSC_303-0115 is indeed an M837 clone -- the Timeshare option:
> http://svn.so-much-stuff.com/svn/trunk/Eagle/projects/DEC/MSC_303-0115/
> Did you get that from Jack, or is this a different one?

Nope, just been in this system forever. I'm finally starting to work on
the power supply now that the 8/L's are (mostly) working. Need to get
this stuff running and either out of here or into use.

> Not enough information above to identify the memory board, I'm afraid. :-)

It's a MD-V PL/PDP8 303-0112-002. Half populated with 4k RAMs. So I'm
guessing 16kw in the computer in core, 16kw RAM.

It is smaller than the old Fabritek core box :-)