Odd board in a pdp8/e

Chris Zach cz at alembic.crystel.com
Thu Feb 3 19:42:28 CST 2022

I'm putting stuff together here and it's time to begin working on the
8/E. Looks like a pretty generic system but it has two odd boards.

Pair of g227 memory boards, 4 board CPU+Console board, serial board,
nothing too special.

But two odd Omnibus cards: One is a memory board, half populated, my
guess is it's enough memory to bring the computer to 32kw. The other is
an mets 303-0115-001. Bunch of 7400 series logic chips, nothing too
special.

Any idea what it might have been? Timeshare option? Something else? Not
a peripheral controller from what I can see.