KMC11/DMC11 folllow up

Bob Smith bobsmithofd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:46:46 CST 2022

Yes! thank you! Nice, smart, and did good work despite the magateer, I
mean marketing dweeb.
I lost track of Harvey, Bob wen ont to start a company over in west
concord, can't recall the name, used some of his gear for projects in
the mid 80s.
I was designing a comms system in late 80s and heard Len Bosak had
started a company, had a couple of meetings with him, and went with hs
gear. Man those were fun post DEC projexcts.
bob smith (PDP8 engineering, DecComm (Stockebrand, VInce et al), small
systems, then of toe LCG for 2080...