Not just slashed zeroes/ohs

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Wed Apr 27 16:31:29 CDT 2022

> > Cameron, do they teach indecipherable handwriting in med school?
> Seems to be universal!

> It's probably the hand cramping after writing clinic notes all day.
> Unexpectedly, electronic medical records have made my handwriting
> worse, not
> better.

Well the old excuse was too many notes not enough time.... So you scribbled and went... Now with electronics records (EMRs) we just get legible but junk notes - copy and paste for a week straight.... And of course information overload... But that is partly the insurers fault as they pay more for more useless info...

-Ali