BASIC environment ending with "run complete", and slashed 'O' characters?

Jules Richardson jules.richardson99 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 06:29:42 CDT 2022

On 4/26/22 02:05, Raymond Wiker wrote:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDC_Kronos
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CDC_Kronos>, perhaps?

Could well be, given the MECC / Minnesota / Cray connections. Question then
is whether the CDC 6000 series (or later) machines had a BASIC environment
that terminated runs with the 'run complete' message.

(oddly I never saw my post make it to the list, so assumed it was down or
the message had got caught somewhere. Evidently it did make it though and
for some reason my 'list copy' of it never made it back to me)

Jules