PCI floppy controller

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:07:25 CDT 2022

As another person with a desire to be able to read/write/create
disks of different sizes and formats I have found this interesting.

So the question, then....

How hard would it be to make a floppy disk interface using an Arduino
or even RasberryPi?  If you could do that the choices of interface
to a PC opens up quite a bit.  It would never be like having a floppy
hanging off the PC, but then none of the formats I am interested in
are grounded in the PC anyway and utilities would need to be written
to access them.

comments?

bill