Lecture: A tour of Update's new premises, 2022-04-09, 19:00

Anke Stüber stueberahoo at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 7 13:02:30 CDT 2022

Hi all,

you're invited to the Update computer club[0] public lecture series
"Updateringar"[1]!

When:  2022-04-09, 19:00 CEST
Where: https://bbb.cryptoparty.se/b/upd-0mo-m2u-aq8

A tour of Update's new premises
In December and January 2021/2022 Update moved out of the Uppsala
University IT department's basement into rooms of its own (thanks again
to all our volumteers who put in a huge effort!). The new premises offer
150 m² of space for Update's collection and activities, with a dedicated
area for exhibitions. What has happened since the move? With this online
tour we invite you to take a peek into our new home and at what we've
been working on in the last couple of months. We will give you an
insight into current and future projects and show off some of our
collection items.
Bjarni Juliusson, Anke Stüber (Update)

The lecture is free and open to everyone.

Don't want to miss upcoming events? Subscribe to our low-traffic
announcement list here[2]!

Hope to see you there,
Anke

[0] https://www.dfupdate.se/en/