Short PDP-8 Memory Test...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Apr 7 11:28:45 CDT 2022

Hi Mike,

I consider myself fortunate. I have a PDP-8/E, PDP-8/E with a PDP-8/M Front
Panel and a PDP-8/M. My PDP-8/E has an RK05 HDD, RX02 dual FDD and VC8E XY
with HP1311 XY Display, Extended Math, 32KW core, etc.

I used to have a huge running PDP-12 with Dual TU56, TC08 w/TU55, Dual disk
RF08, 9-Trk tape, PTR/PTP which I donated to the CHM. It'll probably never see
the light of day :(

Best,
Lyle
--