Glass memory?

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:17:46 CDT 2022

Hey, I've got one of those somewhere (the delay line, not the terminal ;-)
)!

I do still use the cabinet as a desk, as well as a few parts here and
there; to think that today something like an Arduino nano can replace that
desk-sized cabinet containing a substantial power supply and a card cage
with at least a dozen cards IIRC... I'm still amazed by how far we've come
in less than my lifetime...