FTGH: FH disk drives (and one HH) - Toronto + Scotch DC 300XL tapes

Nigel Johnson Ham g4ajq1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 21:30:31 CDT 2021

Toby, will those 300XL tapes move the tape if you turn the capstan?  I
got my drive working but when I tried to see if the tapes would read,
the rubber band that moves the tape just shattered due to age.

Try turning the wheel with your finger and see if it moves the tape, if
it does i would like them.

Cheers,

Nigel