Sun-2 and Sun-3 mice (eBay)

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Tue Oct 26 13:14:07 CDT 2021

On Oct 26, 2021, at 7:45 AM, Ethan Dicks via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 2:43 AM r.stricklin via cctech
> <cctech at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>> https://www.ebay.com/sch/xi_jinping/m.html?item=334195034340&hash=item4dcf9388e4%3Ag%3Ar%7EcAAOSwFVhhd12t&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
>>
>> Hadn't realized before that there were Sun-2 mice which weren't black (were white/beige). I know some folks are looking.
>
> I am in need of a Sun3 mouse but that one looks like it got pulled out
> from under the porch.
>
> -etha

It doesn’t really look any worse than the “hockey puck” mouse that’s now on my VAXstation 4000/90 did, before I cleaned it up.  Not sure where I got that mouse from, I’ve probably had it for 20+ years, especially given where I found it a few months ago, when I went looking for one.  It was disgusting enough that I didn’t really want to touch it.  The cleaner mouse didn’t work.

Zane