Looking for info on memory

Jay Logue jay-tuhs9915 at toaster.com
Sat Oct 23 16:55:04 CDT 2021

On 10/23/2021 1:47 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
> To confirm that I'm not BSing you, can someone else on the list
> please do this on their KDF11-A, and confirm that it produces the results
> I show about? Thanks.

My KDF11-A isn't with me right now, but I tried with my KDF11-BA (and no
other boards):

KDF11B-BH ROM V1.0
ERR 1 NO MEMORY
ERR 6 TRAP 10
173414
@777560/000000
@/000000
@777640/000000 777
@777640/000777
@777640G
/-- run light comes on --//
//-- switch to HALT --/
177640
@

No problem running ODT without memory.

I knew the trick of running out of the processor registers on my 11/05
(which has proven quite useful for my MM11-L testing), but I hadn't seen
running out of the page address registers.  Neat.

--Jay