Looking for info on memory

Derek Newland derek.newland at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:30:47 CDT 2021

Hey, FoothillsGeek here! I saw this thread last night and checked to see if
I had a manual for it - it does not look like I do. Most of the Plessey
documents we received are for core memory boards.

However, when I indexed the docs we received, I did so by model number
(PM-xxxx) and not by part number. So, if I can find our stack of Plessey
docs, I'll flip through them again to look for the PN.

*Derek Newland* | (828) 234-4731 | derek.newland at gmail.com