Computhink Eagle 32 - software, docs, info?

Joshua Rice Rice43 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 17 14:18:21 CDT 2021

> On Oct 17, 2021, at 4:33 PM, Jules Richardson via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>

> Hey all,
>
> Someone in one of the Facebook vintage groups that I'm in just picked up a Computhink Eagle 32, an early-ish (appears to be circa 1981/82) 68000-based machine with integral display and keyboard.

I saw that exact thread, and was as intrigued as you. Looks like it didn’t have any graphics capability, but instead had a text-based terminal built in. Quite unusual to see such a basic machine with such a capable CPU.

Here’s an imgur URL to the pictures, for anyone not in the facebook group: https://imgur.com/gallery/8cFyA7p

Here’s the link to the facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vintagecomputerclub/posts/5038930992806893/

Cheers,

Josh