Fred (Was: cctalk Digest, Vol 85, Issue 7

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Mon Oct 11 13:06:39 CDT 2021

>> Miser at miser.net? Still sounds pretty grumpy, though...
On Mon, 11 Oct 2021, a "Fred" via cctalk wrote:
> Nah, not grumpy. Just cheap and/or frugal. ;)
> I also do not claim to the be the other (Grumpy) Fred.

Nobody wants to be confused with me.

I did EAM and FORTRAN in the 1960s,
Got out of aerospace when it was collapsing,
and opened an auto repair (VW, Honda) shop in the 1970s,
got back into computers, as planned, when microcomputers got to my price
range in late 1970s.
Wrote software ("XenoCopy"), and taught commuity college.
Became "Grumpy Ol' Fred" when in an email list with multiple "Fred"s, in
order to spare the other "Fred"s from bing confused with me.

Now, howzbout a short, quick introduction?

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com