eBay Carterfone I/O Selectric (not mine)

steven at malikoff.com steven at malikoff.com
Sat Oct 2 05:53:55 CDT 2021

Just a heads up on a Carterfone rebadged I/O Selectric terminal on eBay (not mine). #294429449623. It passed in earlier, now
relisted lower BIN. I'm surprised no-one grabbed it the first time as it seems very reasonable for someone stateside. Its
postage to Oz jumped from 400 USD to 500 USD when relisted which may be due to US Post not sending to Oz and other countries
at the moment, so if it wasn't coming here the first time, it's now even less likely :)
Seems it would go nicely with those 987 APL typeballs someone picked up earlier.