PDP-11/70 Boards

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Nov 30 18:17:03 CST 2021

On 11/30/2021 3:52 PM, Henk Gooijen via cctalk wrote:
> [...]

The issue is (I think) that the ExpressPCB software can only be used to
create files to order boards from them - or can it now export ordinary
gerbers?  (Otherwise, to go with another fab. I presumably would
re-enter the schematic, and re-route it - granted not all *that* hard,
but still a day's work.

JRJ